Defense and Aerospace Electronics
Aero Consultants (UK) Ltd. supply aviation solutions using Henkel a company that has more than 35 years of experience in supplying the defense and aerospace industry with Emerson & Cuming™, Ablestik™, Loctite®, Hysol® and Multicore® product solutions.
Henkel products are used in the assembly of radar equipment, transistors, receivers, sensors, heat sinks and heat spreaders, power and propulsion systems, guidance systems, T/R modules and other sophisticated devices used in marine and naval aircraft, as well as other vital equipment used by NASA and other government organizations.
The products we supply from Henkel meets or exceeds industry requirements with:
- MIL-STD 883, Method 5011 approved products
- NASA outgassing ASTM E 595-77/84/90 approved products
- Proven conductive film and paste technology that produce a void-free bondline
- Custom film pre-form manufacturing capability
- Low-risk supply chain
The comprehensive range of products we supply from Henkel line includes:
- Conformal coatings
- Non-conductive encapsulants
- Non-conductive and conductive adhesives
- Solder paste
- Thermal pads
ITAR compliant Henkel solutions are qualified and specified by all major defense and aerospace OEMs and contractors, and are compliant with ITAR regulations.